A. Rules for Admission
- Right of admission is reserved by the Principal.
- A learner seeking admission to the college should present himself / herself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by him and his parents / guardian.
- No admission will be regarded as granted unless it is duly granted by the Principal.
- All admissions are valid only for a Semester and is required to be renewed with application in the prescribed form for the new subsequent Semester.
- Once a learner is admitted will be considered as duly admitted for a Semester, unless he informs the Principal in writing of his intention to cancel the admission and leave the college.
C. Documents Required for Admission